Policies, Privacy Notice & Disclaimer
The school has a wide range of policies covering many different aspects of school management and provision.
Here are our key policies:
Denbigh High School Policies 2021-2022
- Behaviour Policy
- Careers Policy
- Child On Child Policy
- COVID Child Protection Addendum February 2021
- Data Protection Policy Dec 2021
- Early Career Teacher Induction Policy
- Examination Policy September 2021
- Guidance for Safer Working Practice For Those Working in Education Settings
- Internet and Email Acceptable Use Policy
- Keeping Children Safe In Education September 2021
- LAC PLAC Policy
- Marking and Assessment Policy
- Mobile Phone and Mobile Device Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents and Carers Use of your Childs Personal Data
- Privacy Notice for Pupils
- Procedures For Reviews Of Marking Centre Assessed Marks
- Provider Access Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy Including Child Protection 2021 22
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy 2021 22
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Teaching for Learning Incorporating Blended Learning
For our Anti-Bullying Policy, please refer to our Behaviour Policy above.
Chiltern Learning Trust Policies 2021-2022
- Bullying Harassment Procedure Policy
- Charging And Remission Policy 2020
- CLT Pay Policy 2021
- CLT Appraisal Policy 2021 22
- CLT Health Safety and Wellbeing Policy 2021 2023
- CLT Schemes of Delegate
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Equality Policy And Accessibility Plan 2020
- Fraud Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- International School Policy
- Internet and Acceptable Use Policy
- Investment Policy
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Principal Accounting Policies
- Risk Management Policy and Strategy
- Social Media Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Volunteering in Schools Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
To visit the Chiltern Learning Trust website please follow this link.
Denbigh High School respects your privacy. The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically helps us to monitor our service and provide you with the services that you are entitled to as a visitor to our website. All emails/forms are treated in the same way as other communications with the school. If you have any concerns, questions or comments please email email@example.com.
Third party sites:
Some of our services are provided through partnerships with other organisations. We may, on occasion, share non-personal aggregated information to these third parties.
We use 'cookies' to ensure the integrity of transactional processes on our website. These hold only a sequential session identification number and are deleted at the end of the transaction.
Many of our pages contain links to sites operated by third parties. The content on these sites are not under our control. If you have any questions concerning these sites and the usage of them we suggest that you contact the webmaster of the site directly.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Usage of information:
If requested we may submit your information to law enforcement or government authorities.
Denbigh High School is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents, including links to other websites maintained by other organisations or any advertising, and disclaims all such representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Denbigh High School howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies, errors or in any other way is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither Denbigh High School nor any of its employees, officers, agents, contractors, subcontractors or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Denbigh High School's liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from its' negligence or that of its' employees or agents.